Price-CO Law represents financial institutions, borrowers, and asset managers dealing with distressed assets. Price-CO has a successful record of recovering value and managing risk for its clients. This typically involves a settlement with little to no damage to their financial or business reputations.
The attorneys at Price-CO are experts on navigating the complex issues that arise with underperforming property. They have years of experience dealing with FDIC cases and banks, both as insiders and adversaries.
Our firm can handle your legal problems in every area of distressed asset law.
We specialize in representing financial institutions, borrowers and asset managers:
- Interpret and negotiate loan documents such as promissory notes, forbearance agreements, and loan modifications
- Efficiently resolve assets utilizing experience as shared-loss compliance monitors and auditors
We negotiate for borrowers with their stakeholders to:
- Recover value and manage risk
- Negotiate settlement within FDIC audit guidelines
- Justify settlement through RSAM documentary procedure, application of “least cost” test and NPV analysis